Sunday, June 24, 2012

Road Trip Count Down Poster

I wanted to do a count down with the kids for our upcoming road trip. We are pretty excited and the kids keep asking how many more days (still way too many) so I figured a count down would help them. I wanted something a little more original than your basic paper chain so I made a suitcase out of butcher paper. 027

I found pictures online of old fashioned luggage stickers, printed them, cut them out, and numbered the backs.025024Everyday, they get to add one sticker to the suitcase and once the stickers are gone from the stash, our suitcase will be filled up and it will be time to go on our road trip. 029

The kids loved the idea but were disappointed that I didn’t find stickers that specifically correspond with the places we are going. I really didn’t feel like putting that much time into a disposable project, so they are just going to have to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment