Friday, March 23, 2012

Easter Smores In a Jar

About a year and a half ago I made Halloween themed smores in a jar and they were a huge hit. Wednesday morning, I realized that Thursday was the last day of school before spring break and I needed something for the twins’ kindergarten teacher. I ran to Wal-Mart and grabbed some Peeps bunnies, spring colored M&M’s, and a box of graham crackers in order to make an Easter version. I got it home and unloaded from the car just in time to get a phone call from the school nurse informing me that one of the twins had broken her arm.
Despite the fact that the day turned out to be a little crazy, these are so quick to make that I still had time to throw these together. Luckily, I had enough ingredients to make two…one for the Kindergarten teacher and one for the school nurse who did such a great time taking care of my little one before I could get there.
005
Hope everyone has a great spring break! Luckily, we didn’t have anything exciting planned because we get to spend ours taken care of broken arms.

I’m linking up:
I Heart Nap Time

No comments:

Post a Comment