Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quick Valentines Decoration

I usually don’t do much for Valentines Day as far as decorating the house goes, but my house feels so empty after taking down Christmas that I think I’m going to start working on a few projects to make it extra sweet around here for V-Day.

My first, and only, decoration so far was really quick and simple. I use this same frame for every holiday and just switch out what I have in it. I found this printable art online (she has it in a bunch of different color combos), printed it, cut it out, and inked around the edges. Then I just glued it to some cute Valentines paper, added ribbon and jumbo ric rac to the bottom. It needed a little something extra so I just made a ruffle flower out of a strip of old pink t-shirt and added a button to the center and glued it to the strip of ric rac. So easy.
002
010

No comments:

Post a Comment